For the first time in Greece – birthplace of Apollo, god of Light and Healing, Praveeta Timmerman conducts the original and most up-to-date training course in Esogetic Colorpuncture
Peter Mandel, a German naturopath and scientist, started developing Esogetic Therapy more than 40 years ago. Now in his seventies, Peter is still active practicing and developing various strategies to improve health and well-being of clients with difficult diseases and illnesses.
This unique color therapy is often described as acupuncture without needles. Light and color give healing impulses to cells, which communicate via electromagnetic waves. Through this communication healing is possible, and it is a path to well-being.
Colorpuncture uses a specifically designed torch on which rainbow, pastel or gray colored quartz rods are attached. Selected colors and light are applied to acupuncture points and assigned zones, passed through the cells and transmitted through the meridians (energy pathways) to various organs, endocrine glands, different body systems, the brain and nervous system. It is a practical application of the principles of Esogetic therapy that merges ancient philosophies and traditional techniques, with new discoveries of scientific approaches, empirical research, and modern medicine.
The term Esogetic combines ancient wisdom – Esoteric with Energetic, which describes the latest development in biophysical research of how the body is functioning.
Colorpuncture is non-invasive, pain-free and effective as it recognizes the individuality on all levels – body, soul and spirit. It clears blockages on physical, emotional and mental levels. This gentle yet powerful therapy has demonstrated its effectiveness in many areas:
This is a unique opportunity to train with Praveeta Timmerman in Greece.
It’s also a great opportunity to take advantage of the renown Greek sun and beaches.
• Theory of the Esogetic Model
• Meaning and indication of colors: spectral, soul-spirit, gray, UV & IR color frequency
• Therapeutic media of Esogetic colorpuncture: piezo, crystals, sound therapies, etc
• Tools and treatments for analysis options in Esogetic colorpuncture: an overview and instruction in the micro systems for energetic/informational assessment: tongue analysis, facial physiognomy, iris/eye analysis, body segment and point palpation methods, brainwave/meridian analysis.
• Treatments and principle of coordination.
• Therapies with the Esogetic Wildcrafted Herbal Oil relax and sleep support
Analysis and therapies of the endocrine basic pattern, as identified based on Mandel’s Kirlian EEA research.
• Fear, unrest, cramps, sleep problems, hormonal complaints such as menstruation problems, infertility, menopausal symptoms, burn-out, Thyroid disorders, memory, learning and concentration problems.
• Practical exercises
• Overview of main acupuncture points of the ear and their color
• Overview of meridians and key points
• Analysis and therapies of the toxic basic pattern and lymphatic issues
• The role of the lymphatic system as a psychological buffer in the body is explored.
• Aggressive and inflammatory conditions. Tonsillitis, chronic cavity problems or inflammation of the ears. Strengthening immune system treatments.
• Treatments to detoxify via kidneys, liver and drainage points of the lymph.
• Treatments for pain: headache, joint pain, back pain
• Case-specific toxic pattern.
• Introduction to crystal therapy by Peter Mandel
• Practical exercises
The Training will take place at a beautiful villa on the island of Aegina which is surrounded by a large garden, a swimming pool and a vegetable garden.
Official Colorpuncture Workbook in English and six full days of colorpuncture teaching.
Flight and other transportation fees from and to the airport to the accommodation.
Arrival: 26th May 2019, after 12.00 p.m.
Teaching days are: May 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and June 1st.
Departure: 2nd June 2019, after breakfast
Praveeta Timmerman was trained in Esogetic Colorpuncture and Kirlian Photography, a.o. at the Mandel Institute of Esogetic Medicine in Bruchsal, Germany and at the International Osho Meditation Resort, Pune, India. She has a practice in light and colortherapy in Amsterdam, Netherlands, where she founded the Instituut voor Kleurenpunctuur.
She works under the supervision and approval of the International Mandel Institute in Germany and is author of the book “The Healing Power of Light and Color. A Practical Guide to Colorpuncture”. Praveeta also adapted Peter Mandel's book “Sleep yourself fit! With color, sound and herbal oil”
Please contact us for more information at: email@example.com