Colorpuncture training in English
Peter Mandel, a German naturopath and scientist, started developing Esogetic Therapy more than 40 years ago. Now in his eigthies, Peter is still active practicing and developing various strategies to improve health and well-being of clients with difficult diseases and illnesses.
This unique color therapy is often described as acupuncture without needles. Light and color give healing impulses to cells, which communicate via electromagnetic waves. Through this communication healing is possible, and it is a path to well-being.
Colorpuncture uses a specifically designed torch on which rainbow, pastel or gray colored quartz rods are attached. Selected colors and light are applied to acupuncture points and assigned zones, passed through the cells and transmitted through the meridians (energy pathways) to various organs, endocrine glands, different body systems, the brain and nervous system. It is a practical application of the principles of Esogetic therapy that merges ancient philosophies and traditional techniques, with new discoveries of scientific approaches, empirical research, and modern medicine.
The term Esogetic combines ancient wisdom – Esoteric with Energetic, which describes the latest development in biophysical research of how the body is functioning.
Colorpuncture is non-invasive, pain-free and effective as it recognizes the individuality on all levels – body, soul and spirit. It clears blockages on physical, emotional and mental levels. This gentle yet powerful therapy has demonstrated its effectiveness in many areas:
For whom: The course is aimed at therapists working in the field of naturopathy, such as TCM practitioners, acupuncturists, physiotherapists, massage therapists or naturopaths. Also psychotherapists can learn and use this method, because we all know that mind and body are interconnected. Colorpuncture improves also our mental well-being!
• Theory of the Esogetic Model
• Meaning and indication of colors: spectral, soul-spirit, gray, UV & IR color frequency
• Therapeutic media of Esogetic colorpuncture: piezo, crystals, sound therapies, etc
• Tools and treatments for analysis options in Esogetic colorpuncture: an overview and instruction in the micro systems for energetic/informational assessment: tongue analysis, facial physiognomy, iris/eye analysis, body segment and point palpation methods, brainwave/meridian analysis.
• Treatments and principle of coordination.
• Therapies with the Esogetic Wildcrafted Herbal Oil relax and sleep support
Analysis and therapies of the endocrine basic pattern, as identified based on Mandel’s Kirlian EEA research.
• Fear, unrest, cramps, sleep problems, hormonal complaints such as menstruation problems, infertility, menopausal symptoms, burn-out, Thyroid disorders, memory, learning and concentration problems.
• Practical exercises
• Overview of main acupuncture points of the ear and their color
• Analysis and therapies of the toxic basic pattern and lymphatic issues
• The role of the lymphatic system as a psychological buffer in the body is explored.
• Aggressive and inflammatory conditions. Tonsillitis, chronic cavity problems or inflammation of the ears. Strengthening immune system treatments.
• Treatments to detoxify via kidneys, liver and drainage points of the lymph.
• Treatments for pain: headache, joint pain, back pain
• Case-specific toxic pattern.
• Introduction to crystal therapy by Peter Mandel
• Practical exercises
The training will take place: Online.
Included are: Official Colorpuncture Workbook in English and six full days of colorpuncture teaching, online.
If you are Dutch and you want to participate: you can also receive the workbook in Dutch.
If you want to participate only in the first part, that is fine too.
Price for this: € 245,00.
Module 1: Friday/Saturday September 29 and 30, 2023
Module 2: Friday/Saturday November 10 and 11, 2023
Module 3: Friday/Saturday December 15 and 16, 2023
Times: 9.30 am - 5 pm, Amsterdam time zone (CET)
After these three parts, there is the option for another nine parts of two days, since the full training consists of 24 days.
For the full contents and dates, download the pdf
The latest date one can register is 10 days before the start of the training: September 19th, 2023
Please consider earlier registration, since the training at that point might be full.
How to register:
Please send us your details:
by e-mail: to firstname.lastname@example.org
Praveeta Timmerman was trained in Esogetic Colorpuncture and Kirlian Photography, a.o. at the Mandel Institute of Esogetic Medicine in Bruchsal, Germany and at the International Osho Meditation Resort, Pune, India. She has a practice in light and colortherapy in Amsterdam, Netherlands, where she founded the Instituut voor Kleurenpunctuur.
She works under the supervision and approval of the International Mandel Institute in Germany and is author of the book “The Healing Power of Light and Color. A Practical Guide to Colorpuncture”. Praveeta also adapted Peter Mandel's book “Sleep yourself fit! With color, sound and herbal oil”
Please contact us for more information at: email@example.com